500 in 50 – We’re Getting There
Get our updates!
Two weeks ago, we launched our “500 in 50: Rock the Red Pump” campaign, our second annual effort to recruit over 500 bloggers to raise awareness about HIV/AIDS in the days leading up to National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (NWGHAAD) on March 10th. We’re very excited that over 115 blogs have already signed up! If you haven’t, join us in “Rocking the Red Pump” badge on your blogs. And, if you have signed up, we ask that you continue to spread the word and ask your network to support the campaign as well! Together, we can get to 500 blogs!
There are some action items we’d like you to take:
* ‘Rock the Red Pump’ badge on the sidebar of your blogs in the 50 days leading up to March 10th. On NWGHAAD, dedicate your post to highlighting the issue of Women and HIV/AIDS. If you need HIV/AIDS statistics, we’ve created a post here for you to pull them from. They are CDC stats.
* Send us the links to your blogs – We are creating a list of Red Pump Rocking blogs, and keeping count. This will help us do so.
* Tweet and/or post messages on Facebook about the “500 in 50″ campaign. Don’t forget to include the hashtag #500in50.
* Learn more about NWGHAAD, and see how others are commemorating the day.
* Send this post to 5 bloggers who aren’t already “Rocking the Red Pump”
To get the code for the Red Pump badges, send an email to email@example.com with your blog link(s). We will send you the code for both the vertical badge as you see on this post, or the regular badge at the top right hand corner of this page.
As always, we appreciate all your support of The Red Pump Project.
Team Red Pump