There are many ways that you can become involved with The Red Pump Project and support our mission of HIV/AIDS prevention and awareness.
1. Get on our mailing list so you can get all our updates about happenings around the country. We send out a newsletter quarterly, with increased frequency during the time of our “Rock the Red Pump” campaign. Still. We won’t spam you or clutter your inbox. This is a promise.
3. Buy a Red Pump T-Shirt. We’ve partnered with the team at Royal Dynamite for awareness you can WEAR! Go to Royaldynamite.com/redpumpproject to order your shirt!
4. Rock the Red Pump® on your blog. Be a part of our annual campaign to get bloggers to commemorate National Women and Girls’ HIV/AIDS Awareness Day, by placing a “Rock the Red Pump” badge on their sites to represent the strength and courage of women fighting HIV/AIDS or affected by the disease. The 5th #RocktheRedPump campaign wrapped on March 10, 2013. Join us in 2014 for the 6th!
5. Write a blog post for the Red Pump site about why you care about HIV/AIDS. Why do you Rock the Red Pump? Stories reach farther than statistics, and we want to hear yours. You can submit a post idea to info at redpump dot org.
6. Partner with us for an event in your area for an HIV/AIDS awareness day. Please keep in mind that partnership with Red Pump is important when you choose to use our marks. We’re very open to partnering with organizations and individuals, so email us with what you have in mind!
7. Become an ambassador. We’re currently only looking for ambassadors in New York City. To learn more and apply, read our ambassadors page.